- It has been three years since Paige went to be with the Lord and I still long to hold her every single day. I don’t think that feeling will ever go away this side of heaven. When I opened my sketch it brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and felt just like her. My boys liked seeing something new for their ‘baby sister’ too!
Thank you Eileen at Little Winged Ones for giving me another way to remember my sweet daughter and for sharing your precious talent to help others who are grieving. You are an amazing person and artist!
- We are so happy with the sketch of our precious son, Gabriel Thomas. We feel so proud to hang it up in our living room and love to show him off 🙂 Eileen was so great to work with. She was very caring and really wanted to capture Gabriel just as we wanted. We would recommend getting a sketch done!
- She captured every essence of our angel lily! We barely have any photos of her. She may have only lived 15 minutes but continues to live forever in our hearts. We received our angels portrait and it was EVERYTHING and MORE! It is something i am PROUD to hang in our great room for everyone to see. I am so happy to have a photo to hang! The Quality of materials is amazing. We received it and it was in perfect condition. We took it straight to get framed! Thank you for everything!
Their Names Paintings
- Ty!, my friend loved her daughter’s name. Just in time too for her angelversary. Thank you for the care you put into the pic. Very pleased
- Beautifully done, asked for what I would like for a design and color. She could charge much more.
Their Names Prints
- It is beautifully done. Has a simple grace about it. Arrived on time. Will be a gift for a friend who experienced loss.